While uvc isnt a concern for skin cancer they form a thin protective film on the surface of the skin and absorb the uv radiation before it penetrates the skin. Exposure to ultraviolet uv radiation is a major risk factor for most skin cancers learn what it is and how it affects your skin here. Ultraviolet uv radiation comes from the sun and man made sources like tanning beds learn more about uv and how to reduce your risk of skin cancer here. Too much ultraviolet uv radiation from the sun or sunbeds is the main cause of skin cancer in the uk more than 8 in 10 cases of melanoma the most serious type of
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.