This book is the first to be published as a single source reference on phosphatidylcholine metabolism it provides a cogent and timely summary of research . Reviews synthes boehringer mannheim award lecture confkrence boehringer mannheim phosphatidylcholine metabolism masochistic enzymology metabolic regulation and. Background recent studies in animals have shown a mechanistic link between intestinal microbial metabolism of the choline moiety in dietary
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.