Artificial intelligence in medicine publishes original articles from a wide variety of interdisciplinary perspectives concerning the theory and. Read the latest articles of artificial intelligence in medicine at sciencedirectcom elseviers leading platform of peer reviewed scholarly literature. Artificial intelligence defined as intelligence exhibited by machines has many applications in todays society more specifically it is weak ai the form of ai . Artificial intelligence ai is a general term that implies the use of a computer to model intelligent behavior with minimal human intervention. Artificial intelligence is still in the very early stages of development in so many ways it cant match our own intelligence and computers certainly
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.